1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Ha! you weren't kidding Matt, its quite easy to add extra games onto the mini, so gonna do this on mine

https://gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-...p-tool.456256/

3. Post
    If chrono trigger was on there I would totally get a SNES Mini.

4. Post
    I hope the games you listed are on there but I doubt they will be. Licensing and whatnot. Square doesn't like to make good money anymore due to Enix only wanting to push dragon warrior stuff. But I sincerely hope I am wrong.

5. Post
    will save my pennies for the mini 64 and Ocarina of Time.
    Regret selling that...

6. Post
    Oh man imagine a mini n64!

Playing with fresh sticks again would be amazing. Would hope they use a gamecube stick on the controllers as a replacement.

7. Post
    Even if you do buy it you still won't play your retro games (fact).

8. Post
    I literally pine over Ocarina of Time on a daily basis.

9. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    Even if you do buy it you still won't play your retro games (fact).
    I console myself with this. Heh.

10. Post
    gooseman77 wrote:
    will save my pennies for the mini 64 and Ocarina of Time.
    Regret selling that...
    I still have OOT :P

11. Post
    OOT for 3DS > the original.

12. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    OOT for 3DS > the original.
    Really?Does it play better?

13. Post
    Hopefully we get the super famicom shape and colors not the rude looking American version.

14. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Really?Does it play better?
    It definitely looks alot better. I finally finished it after picking it up for the 3ds.

15. Post
    Never saw the appeal. All Nintendo controllers prior to Gamecube are unergonomic garbage. Would rather just play the 8-bit/16-bit/64-bit classics emulated on PC with the ergonomic masterpiece that is the Xbox 360 controller!

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Never saw the appeal. All Nintendo controllers prior to Gamecube are unergonomic garbage. Would rather just play the 8-bit/16-bit/64-bit classics emulated on PC with the ergonomic masterpiece that is the Xbox 360 controller!
    ehh I found xbox controllers to be way more awkward then any of Nintendo's (still awkward) only controller that feels good to me has been sony's.

17. Post
    Dual Shocks 1-3 were unergonomic garbage too. PS4 Dual Shock 4 is the first truly comfortable Sony gamepad.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

18. Post
    I agree mostly with Eva here. Though i've always found the N64 controller comfortable.

19. Post
    360 controller feels good if you wrap your hands around it but if you do that you've been holding controllers wrong all your life. if the meaty part of the hand is touching the front of the controller your thumb mobility is restricted by gluing the thumb metacarpal to the "handle".

the only part of the palm that should be on the controller is the "pads" at the base of the fingers. this is how were were able to play just fine even with the square controllers. i think the advent of "prongs" has taught a generation of people to hold the controller in an inefficient way.

20. Post
    as much as i love the 360 and xbox one controllers, you're definitely right about the palm for the right stick. i do love the placement of the stick, works well in most cases. but i do find that when im playing first person shooters i end up playing around with my right hand placement as i have trouble with precision. usually when im trying to move the stick to the left.

21. Post
    DS controllers for me have been pretty symmetrical in design which has been perfect for the way I hold it.