That was a valid cheese, he was too fat = dead fat alien
Things I liked:
* Great sound design, like the little shrapnel sounds and the guns sound meatier than I previously thought.
* Mobility and verticality is great looking - hopefully the Remnant and Kett enemies have the AI to keep up later in the game.
* AI seemed pretty competent, except for fatty.....he was dumb as a Krogan on a Ryncol bender.
* Music was suitably epic - like the string/synth combo I've been hearing - new composer is legit.
Things I didn't like:
* Going outside the mission area seemed a bit gamey, kills the immersion a bit.
* Not 100% sold on the banter yet, but haven't heard enough to give a full opinion etc.