1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Its good to see some footage from someone who hasn't been playing the game all through development.

I like the mobility of the jet pack, that's going to open up a whole lot of options that weren't in the first 3 games

3. Post
    It's a lot more like DAI than I thought it would be. And before Eva, probably not a unit, and Rihanna's abusive ex get at me for casually not being hardcore enough to warrant an opinion. I mean in an aesthetics sense.

4. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    It's a lot more like DAI than I thought it would be. And before Eva, probably not a unit, and Rihanna's abusive ex get at me for casually not being hardcore enough to warrant an opinion. I mean in an aesthetics sense.
    huh? Lay off the crack man. Why would anyone have an issue with expressing that opinion?
    And you're correct about how it looks/feels. Please don't ever lump me in with Eva.

5. Post
    That was a valid cheese, he was too fat = dead fat alien

Things I liked:

* Great sound design, like the little shrapnel sounds and the guns sound meatier than I previously thought.
    * Mobility and verticality is great looking - hopefully the Remnant and Kett enemies have the AI to keep up later in the game.
    * AI seemed pretty competent, except for fatty.....he was dumb as a Krogan on a Ryncol bender.
    * Music was suitably epic - like the string/synth combo I've been hearing - new composer is legit.

Things I didn't like:

* Going outside the mission area seemed a bit gamey, kills the immersion a bit.
    * Not 100% sold on the banter yet, but haven't heard enough to give a full opinion etc.

6. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    Lol custom tags gogogo.

Looks alright but will be waiting to see what the comments are like after release.

7. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    And before Eva, probably not a unit, and Rihanna's abusive ex get at me for casually not being hardcore enough to warrant an opinion. I mean in an aesthetics sense.
    This legit cracked me up (Sorry Chris!)

Are you actually Britneys Spear though?

8. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    This legit cracked me up (Sorry Chris!)

Are you actually Britneys Spear though?
    Yes I am.