Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Computer

If you could only play one shooter game in 2017, it would be...

So , if you could only play one shooter game this year, which would it be?

2. Post
    It can be FPS, third person shooter or top down shooter. Any shooter genre.

Speaking of top down shooters, found this cool video on youtube (for those of you who aren't sure of the term):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjh35bEZLLc

3. Post
    sayaku wrote:
    So , if you could only play one shooter game this year, which would it be?
    Why would I limit myself to a single game in a year? No game has that level of replayability or content.
    sayaku wrote:
    It can be FPS, third person shooter or top down shooter. Any shooter genre.

Speaking of top down shooters, found this cool video on youtube (for those of you who aren't sure of the term):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjh35bEZLLc
    You realise this is a gaming forum right?

4. Post
    sayaku, are you a bot or some form of new AI?

5. Post
    My pick is Japanese schoolkid doing a project on the gaming habits of New Zealanders.

6. Post
    Mass Effect Andromeda

7. Post
    What is FPS pls

8. Post
    jords wrote:
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    Not an FPS, but still going to be good

9. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Not an FPS, but still going to be good
    See second post from op.

10. Post
    jords wrote:
    See second post from op.
    Yeah, my bad

11. Post
    MoH:AA

12. Post
    WhatsUpMyNinja_ wrote:
    My pick is Japanese schoolkid doing a project on the gaming habits of New Zealanders.
    Yep that sounds about right - sayaku, if you are doing some research then it's always best to announce it off the bat, people are generally willing to help

13. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Why would I limit myself to a single game in a year? No game has that level of replayability or content.
    Dunno about that. I would easily have 5000+ hours in the various Counter Strike titles over the years alone, and still find myself coming back. Likewise, I spent a good 7 years playing Diablo 2 and LoD near religiously.

14. Post
    Overwatch. I was thinking maybe DOOM with SnapMap but OVerwatch seems to be more fitting.

15. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Dunno about that. I would easily have 5000+ hours in the various Counter Strike titles over the years alone, and still find myself coming back. Likewise, I spent a good 7 years playing Diablo 2 and LoD near religiously.
    Yeah I'm the same. I prefer just playing 1-2 games.

16. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Yeah I'm like you. I played Street Fighter 4 from launch in 2008/9 until Street Fighter 5 came out last year. I've been playing Path of Exile since 2011 and have played in every league released so far.

17. Post
    Mass Effect: Andromeda. If it has to be a FPS then Doom 2 (and its hundreds of mods).

18. Post
    CS

19. Post
    CS and de_dust over and over

20. Post
    Wally Simmonds wrote:
    CS and de_dust over and over
    Same, but the original one, those who complain about it being too CT-sided need to L2Teamwork.

21. Post
    Rainbow Six Siege. Check it out if you haven't already. It's the most I've been into an FPS since COD4, BC2 or CS.

22. Post
    If it's said game at it's peak, Battlefield 1942 wins, thought Action Quake2 comes a very close second.

If it's current shooters no idea.

23. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Rainbow Six Siege. Check it out if you haven't already. It's the most I've been into an FPS since COD4, BC2 or CS.
    Amen! I would pick Siege too.

24. Post
    Bf1!

25. Post
    Natural Selection 2, although if I'm able to play a good lot of Metal Gear Online 2 when its playable on OFW next month I might choose that..