Page 1 of 8 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Resident Evil 7

At the E3 finally Resident Evil 7 was revealed and as they promised that this game gets back to the roots, picking up keys, solving puzzles, clues, ahh the dream in a spooky house! For VR might be a new experience, but still playing in from the sofa in dark room at 0:00pm, the horror begins!

2. Post
    The demo is available for US PS Plus members but doesn't appear to be on our store yet, unfortunately.

I'm very excited for this and look forward to getting into it when it comes out.

3. Post
    It's in almost every store except ours, even Australia already has it. Quite annoying.

4. Post
    Hi all. We are working on getting the Resident Evil 7 demo on the Store as soon as possible. Stay tuned for updates.
    - PlaystationNZ Twitter

5. Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByGP Forums1466069397.554696.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  196.2 KB

6. Post
    Coming... weeks?

Poor form.

7. Post
    Get the demo from the US store
    Played last night have me the shits twice good graphics etc looks promising

8. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Coming... weeks?

Poor form.
    Blame rating board.

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    You need to be a PS+ member

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'm not paying two lots of PS Plus though

11. Post
    oh that sucks

oh well: US PSN PLUS master race

sneaky ratings board - i can see why, when I downloaded it was not called a "demo"

on the store its under the re7 page, but its called "Year 1" "Trial".. so they load it up as a "full trial game" so I guess thats why it needs a board content rating

12. Post
    well at least we have an answer now, as much as it sucks. I actually mentally figured our playstation branch would be braindead and blame it on capcom without looking into it since their answer to my "why hasn't heavensward registered as purchased on my account?" was literally "factory reset it and if it does not work call back"

13. Post
    Oh hey, we might finally have a RE without a cheesy B movie narrative!
    For the first time ever, a Resident Evil game is being penned by a Western writer.

Richard Pearsey, the writer of Spec Ops: The Line and FEAR, is handling writing duties for the brand new entry in Capcom’s horror series. He announced his involvement via Twitter (below).
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/resid...writer/0168702

14. Post
    Booooo, that is one of the great things about the series!

That aside, I'm looking forward to this. It is looking miles better than RE6, jesus christ that game was bad.

15. Post
    so as if we haven't been shit on enough for this demo, yesterday the TRAILER for the demo went on the PS Store

THE ****ING TRAILER

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...I0000000000494

16. Post
    Great demo downloaded over 2 million times

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Great demo downloaded over 2 million times
    Wow, you've been a very busy boy indeed.

18. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    so as if we haven't been shit on enough for this demo, yesterday the TRAILER for the demo went on the PS Store

THE ****ING TRAILER

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...I0000000000494
    “The Resident Evil 7 biohazard ‘Beginning Hour’ demo will be launching across New Zealand on July 13th for PlayStation Plus Subscribers to download. Thank you for your patience”

19. Post
    Demo behind a paywall?

20. Post
    It's becoming common for demos to be platform exclusive or behind paywalls, yeah.

21. Post
    Haha I am loving those classic door noises. Also the "a fuse is missing"

of course it bloody is, it's Resident Evil.

Unsure how I feel about first person; I got nauseas watching the demo. Usually I am all for it but there was something about the original awful corridor cam, which probably wouldn't fly in a modern AAA title. Still, better than third person I think?

22. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    “The Resident Evil 7 biohazard ‘Beginning Hour’ demo will be launching across New Zealand on July 13th for PlayStation Plus Subscribers to download. Thank you for your patience”
    about time, its insane that it took a month

23. Post
    Look at this way, with the month delay you didn't have to worry about wasting hours trying to use a dummy finger on everything in the demo just to find out it doesn't do anything.

24. Post
    Estumas wrote:
    Look at this way, with the month delay you didn't have to worry about wasting hours trying to use a dummy finger on everything in the demo just to find out it doesn't do anything.
    The one time a spoiler isn't bad