Hearthstone GP player list

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.88 average.
(8 votes)
Page 1 of 62 12341151 ... Last

1. Post

Hearthstone GP player list

If your keen for friendly duels to test decks and cards against strong opponents -- get at me

Ill start the list (i will add you if you place name for some friendly games)

Snoogtogi#1173

2. Post
    Fro those that want a beta key and have yet to change account beta info on battlenet website , i suggest doing so to aid the process of getting a key

3. Post
    tommos#1135

4. Post
    its about that time Hearthstone got its own thread. Like d3 there was hype, except this hype stayed

5. Post
    no one else on GP forums plays? doesnt want to test their deck for rank

6. Post
    no one else has a beta key more like it

7. Post
    yeah still waiting on a key :P just watching streams for now getting my learn on

8. Post
    Just got my key, chur blizzard.

9. Post
    add me for some friendly games if you want to prac a deck, make some changes etc see whats working

10. Post
    Can you use $aud in blizz funds to buy cards on NA server? I still got left over cash from diablo2 sitting my account

11. Post
    Been enjoying playing Priest last couple of days, coincidentally Priest was my main back when I played WoW as well.

Love busting out the mind control when somebody plays a really good card

12. Post
    Finally got my key!

Tag: joidvivr#1232

Really interested in arena, not too keen on constructed though.

13. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Been enjoying playing Priest last couple of days, coincidentally Priest was my main back when I played WoW as well.

Love busting out the mind control when somebody plays a really good card
    duels? friendly of course , and to bring the community together

14. Post
    I've been playing for probably the longest here next to Kransky.

hullitude #1945. It will either be me on it if I'm not playing WoW or my mate who is borrowing my account until he gets his own key.

Here's hoping none of you come across my Golden King Krush or Golden Deathwing

15. Post
    inoog wrote:
    duels? friendly of course , and to bring the community together
    Yeah I'm up for a game with whoever, WellsNZ#1850

I do wish there was a few more options for your communications with your opponent.

Usually communication amounts to

"greetings"
    "greetings"

"well played"
    "well played"

16. Post
    got a key finally, inc HS marathon

17. Post
    damn you guys :c

18. Post
    I find most the game sounds rather annoying and play with the game muted and my music going instead...

19. Post
    Come on Blizzard I want a key please. I'm sorry for dissing D3. I didnt mean it. Well I did, but not maliciously.

20. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    I find most the game sounds rather annoying and play with the game muted and my music going instead...
    dont we all!

21. Post
    Just got my copy.

User: Razorfoot#1496

22. Post
    Still waiting for a beta key

23. Post
    Therk wrote:
    Still waiting for a beta key
    Therky
    we must fight when we get into beta.... im almost tempted to buy a key ive entered over 14 giveaways and have 6 accounts still no luck

24. Post
    MoreporK wrote:
    Therky
    we must fight when we get into beta.... im almost tempted to buy a key ive entered over 14 giveaways and have 6 accounts still no luck
    Same, countless giveaways and nothing yet not to mention that blizzard betas run forever :\

We'll play at some point!

25. Post
    username: method#1755, will be keen for a few games after I farm some cards up