Game of Thrones (No discussion of the books is allowed)

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3108

1. Post

2. Post
    Dis gon be gud

3. Post
    is this the last season?

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    is this the last season?
    No there's one more. Then its done.

5. Post
    That Beric flaming sword tho

6. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    That Beric flaming sword tho
    Not long rewatched those ep's in s03, big fan of the brotherhood and Lord Beric. I'm proper fized for this season

7. Post
    hmm...eh

8. Post
    Looks packed with goodness.

9. Post
    Anyone holding out for a complete season?

Just looking for inspiration to fight the urge tonight.

10. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Anyone holding out for a complete season?

Just looking for inspiration to fight the urge tonight.
    lol good luck, too many spoiler hazards

11. Post
    Nope, recorded it as it was beamed in direct from the US to SoHo at 1pm - People will spoil it for you, if you wait.

12. Post
    Nope watched the first one, and its a bit mixed really. Enjoyed Arya, john snow, the hound. But lannisters & daenyrs were a waste of time.

13. Post
    **** waiting.

Really enjoyed the episode tonight. The Frey scene and the scene with Cersei and Yuron were amazing. Anyone else assume 'the gift' he was talking about is going to be Tyrion?

Also lol @ Ed Sheeran. I didn't pick the voice initially. I assumed Arya was going to walk up the the Brotherhoods camp and meet the Hound again.

Also really impressed by the visuals at Dragonstone. I thought that was really nicely done.

14. Post
    Arya just keeps on giving.

15. Post
    We can talk show spoilers right? If you come in this thread without watching an aired episode then it's your own fault to be honest.

16. Post
    Hey I'm Brandon Stark, next time on Dragonball Z.

17. Post
    well, most of the main pieces are in play now even sir friend zone, only one missing is Reek and Yarra ( he will always been Reek to me ) and the Dorne

18. Post
    Dorne and Highgarden will be mobilising in anticipation of not only daenerys' arrival but also Cersies actions. The Lannisters are weak and everyone knows it. Seems Varys had time though to get back with the fleet after his little meeting.

19. Post
    Sandor looking at the corpses scene and then burying them was powerful, peak of this episode for me.

20. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Sandor looking at the corpses scene and then burying them was powerful, peak of this episode for me.
    Hound for Azor Ahai, the irony would be too good.

21. Post
    Hound ftw ****s.

22. Post
    What was the story with the corpses again? I know that was the place the Hound & Arya stayed at before but did he kill them or just take all their food & shit so they ended up starving?

23. Post
    he took their food, stole their silver and left them to starve because it was winter etc they probably ran out of food and died starving.

24. Post
    Dragonstone visuals were amazing but seemed odd no one was there (not even some cheeky pirates?).

Love the Hound so much.

25. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    The big sook.

Not liking the way this series is headed.