Game of Thrones (No discussion of the books is allowed)

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,126 to 3,135 of 3135

1. Post
    Kog wrote:
    idk, maybe Arya has changed a bit so the wolfs like nah. Also it has its own wolf family to think about.
    I was thinking maybe becoming a faceless, the wolf couldn't quite recognize her or some shit. Man I was hoping she would have a wolf army to **** shit up with.

2. Post
    How screwed is Ellaria though, she gon get tortured.

Also nice to see Reek back

3. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Stupid Euron robbed us of a good fingerbanging
    To be fair, Euron probably wanted to be the foreign invader

4. Post
    Uncle Bully stylez

5. Post
    Theon be all like

6. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    How screwed is Ellaria though, she gon get tortured.
    She will be Mountain's next bride, there's probably nothing left of the septa by now.

7. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Man I was hoping she would have a wolf army to **** shit up with.
    I think she still might (don't see that point in that scene otherwise), there are about 300 of them in the book apparently - I wouldn't be surprised if they come back into action against the White Walkers.

8. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    She will be Mountain's next bride, there's probably nothing left of the septa by now.
    I'm expecting Ellaria to get one of the more brutal endings. Probably a good thing no one seems to care about the character too much.

9. Post
    This is why the last 2 seasons are gonna be disappointments tbh, after the last lackluster 2 seasons (maybe more) when you could literally compare the last 2 seasons to talk back shows almost we deserve more than juts a 5 minute action scene.

I'm gonna be extremely annoyed if we don't get a battle either this season or the next of monumental proportions and by monumental I mean longer than 5 mins which is pretty much the standard GOT allow when a story hits the climax.

Pretty meh season so far tbh come at me fanboys.

10. Post
    Terrible episode. Terrible.

The only redeeming part of it was Sam and Jora. But anything with Sam is quality.

What was the point of Arya meeting the direwolf (hers? Not hers? WTF)? Only for it to f*ck off again. It was like, "Oh hey girl!! Actually. Yeh. Nah. Lol.... Peace!". Everyone was hoping for a great reunion. It was confusing, and didn't add to the story.

The attack on the ships was so sloppy. It felt like I was in a bad pirate movie. "Look! Fire! Random gore moment (coz we need gory stuffs, its GoT afterall), sword play (coz we haven't had any yet and it's GoT)". Everyone groaned when Theon jumped shipped. It was like we were all ready to cheer for his heroic mome....aaannnddd no. It was so predictable.

Speaking of predictable, the whole council meeting with Jon I could see coming a mile off. "Oh he's gonna have to go to Dragon Mountain (of Whatever the f**k it's called). He'll be met with unreasonable resistance from his followers (even though the local village idiot would know it totally makes sense for him to go), but he'll go anyway, giving the reigns to his sister."